*pReCiOuS*

Friday, July 4, 2008


My birthday is on Sunday! July 6 is the best! Right after my girls camp too, which was the best ever! I loved it so much. I am so glad I know more people than I would've. Going to girl's camp is the greatest ever. We went to the Ester site. Next year we're going to Hinkley. I made so many friends this year, and right before I go to young women's. I am so sad though too, because awesome YCL's are leaving. Like Lanie Thompson,(I freaking luv your guts!)Brittany Stevenson,(you Freaking rock!) and Camile Payne,(You R so cool). On testomony night everyone was bawling! Including me, and CaLea. It was so spiritual. Even over the tiniest little thing, like the prayer. I can't wait 'til next year! Wuv you all!






*~Jade~*

5 comments:

morganemily said...

JADE YOUR ADORABLE!! i love your pictures! you are so cute luv ya check out my blog 2!

Brittany S. G. said...

Jade, You're so sweet! :) Thanks for the (you rock!). It's good to see that all of the hard work towards camp paid off. I'm glad you had such a blast!

Love,
Britt

Kinsey said...

Omg hey jade!!!!!!!!! Its me kins remember me From shelly ????? LOL are you so excited for af. i know i am. Wow you are like pretty dang gorgous im so jelous email me dancegirl_25@q.com and i will add you to my blog cuz its private lol see you friday! P.S i heard you know one of my best friends!!!! does heidi ring a bell LOL love ya
Kin-Z!!!!!!!!

Ann Mitchell said...

Have a great school year! Jr. High rocks!!! You are one cool chick!

Jade said...

Thx for leaving comments everybody!! I haven't posted for awhile, but I'm getting around to it!!


<3 Jadie