*pReCiOuS*

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Paper Cars

So we have this assignment in school, and we have to make paper cars. It's kinda weird, but cool also! :) I guess I'm just telling you because I have noting better to say right now. I am so loving school, and look forward to Advisory everyday. Mr.Wright is the bomb! OH! If you didn't know, Mr. Clayton is obsessed with Obama! When I was in his Advisory class, and channel 1 played, all he talked about was how cool Obama was, and how PALIN was the DEVIL!! All of my friends and I always argued it out with him, and came up with comebacks. I can remember 2. The first one is:

Hey there Obama what's it like incouraging terrorism
I knew you were different, but how you can live with this
I don't know.
You Won't win president I know.
Oh yes it's true.

and...


Mirror Mirror on the wall,
Who's the fairest of them all.
Mcain is! Mcain is!

Yeah... There kinda lame, but whatever! :) OH YEAH! Calea took pics of me so look at the top to see them! LUV YA ALL!!!


*~//-JADIE-//~*

0 comments: