*pReCiOuS*

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Night of Comedy


We are doing this Night of Comedy instead of a play at our school. IT's going to be so awesome! I think that we are going to have 2 memorized skits, and then a ton of improvs. Well, Krista and Rachel are doing a freaking awesome job! :) I can't tell you what they're doing though, it's a secret. :) Spread the word about A Night of Comedy! It's on NoVeMbEr 13,14,15. I think the 16th is going to be the grand finale. So yeah. I might've gotten the dates wrong, but don't get mad at me! I don't think i did though.:) LUV YA ALL! :)

Jadie

2 comments:

. said...

That is such a cute picture!
Here is my blog:
http://soccerswimmerstar101.blogspot.com/

Ann Mitchell said...

What time? I'd like to come---but only if you're in it! Go to my blog to vote:
missmitchellsfaulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com

And, you need to put me as one of your buddies on the side!!! (I don't put buddies, because it's a class blog---but if I did, you'd be there!)