

OH MY GOODNESS! I am so exciting for Thanksgiving break! I love school and all, but lets face it... IT'S GETTING A LITTLE OLD! So we're not doing anyth
ing super amazing, just having a yummy feast! But yeah... My sister Ginay, is having a baby! A baby girl! We are all so excited! I just haven't done a post in awhile, and I wanted to fill you in. The pics of me were taken at our cabin, where we're going for Christmas! All of our cousins and everyone are going, so it's going to be so fun! The snow always piles up in the winter, and we are going to be tubing and eating yummy food, and having so much fun with our cousins!
! We haven't ever gone all together, and we are going to have HOT CHOCOLATE GALORE! I love my family, and my cabin, and Christmas, and snow! So I can tell this is going to be the best Christmas ever! I remember last year, i think, when it didn't snow until the day before Christmas or something! Yeah, sorry I haven't written in a long time! I'll try to do better, it's just there hasn't been much to talk about... OH! Well Corley(top right) his friend, Ryan Cummings(Right above), left on his mission to Montreal, Canada. Here's a picture of him. I luv ya all!LOTS-O-LOVE
Jade




0 comments:
Post a Comment