*pReCiOuS*

Sunday, March 8, 2009

~SOPHIE VONCILLE~

Finally, after waiting for what seems like FOREVER.... SOPHIE IS HERE! She was born


Friday, March 6

at

3:07 P.M.

{6 lbs ~ 15 oz.}

*19 1/2 inches*

...



What a Cutie PIE!!!



She was recently had a mask over her face, to help her keep breathing... here's a pic!








She had to be fed through a tube...





Look how teeny-tiny her hands are! :)


She is the cutest {GIRL} baby I have ever seen! ~ [and that's saying something]
SOMEHOW Ginay managed to snap a picture while they were taking her mask off, and she had nothing covering her face!



Here is Sophie Voncille Thurston in her full amazing beauty!





ISNT SHE JUST ADORABLE?!


I think that my favorite picture is this one... She has the cutest little feet!



I just had to tell you all how excited I was to finally have a neice!!! :) Now I have a little boy and a little girlie to look after! and they both are the cutest babies I know!!!

*{:.~Jadie~.:}*



3 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

I's about time you did another post, Auntie Jadie!!! It's wearing me out checking all the time!

Mattie Nelson and Kara Rhodes said...

way cute!!! i havent seen you in like ever jade!! Hope to soon!

Jade said...

Haha yes... i do need to post more. :)