I can't believe it's been so long since i've made a post! Wow there's a lot to be caught up in... Where to start, where to start.... OH! I know, christmas. Well if you didn't know already, I went up to my cabin for Christmas. When we arrived, the snow was just as deep there as it was here, if not as high. Over night it snowed at least 2 feet! wowzers it was deep! it completely covered the cars! It was very fun! Well, new semesters, new classes. School. :( I was dissapoined, but then i was happy, because i got to meet new people! :) sorry i couldn't write more! I GUESS I AM JUST RETARDED! whats the point of a blog if you never use it, i know, i know! haha love you all peeps! :)
LOVE,
Jaydee Wadee
LOVE,
Jaydee Wadee




1 comments:
WAY TO DO A POST, JADE! KEEP IT UP---SEND PICS!
Post a Comment