*pReCiOuS*

Saturday, November 22, 2008

BYU vs. Utes... GO CaVeMeN! Annoying Jets...Little Me! ~rAnDoM~ *precious*

I love my school!!! Go cavemen!! Woot Woot! I just wanted to show off this picture...But now it's not showing up!! :( But guess what?! There are these jets flying overhead, practicing for combat or something, but it's super loud! Today is the Utes vs. BYU game... But i don't get to see it because i am babysitting... -SIGH- But go BYU! Although I am rooting for ByU... I think the utes are going to win because they have a really good team... NOT to be a Pesimist or anything... But yeah.Here's some pics of me when I was Wittle!Hehe... Luv ya all!




Jade

8 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

WOW!!! I REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOKED LIKE THIS!!!

Ann Mitchell said...

THOSE JETS WERE JUST HANGING OUT UNTIL THE FLY OVER AT THE UTAH STADIUM. I SAW THEM, TOO!

Madi Harrison said...

Hey Jade! I LUV YOUR BLOG! Its awesome. And you are a great 7th grade president and you were so cute as a little kid!

Rachel Denney's Blog! said...

Jade your blog is awesome!I just made one yesterday.Mines kinda embarrasing though. If you go to it you'll see why. I miss you so much 6th grade was so fun. You always cracked me up.I like this song too. U2 right? See ya soon!

Anonymous said...

jade jade jade....you are such a goof ball! I love the fact that you go onto my blog to get like half the songs for your blog....:) hahaha

Mattie Nelson and Kara Rhodes said...

How ADORABLE jade!!!! Yur soo cute in those pics, and still are!!!

Luv ya,
mattie

Purple Haley Smile said...

Jade that is sooo cute!!!

Jade said...

Thanks everybody~ YOu guys are amazing! :)