
Ok, so for thanksgiving we just stayed at our house, but we went and took pictures, too
. We had TURKEY! Rolls, gravy, drinks, fruit salad, pistacio salad(better than it sounds), and other stuff too, oh... stuffing!hehe. but i can't remember the rest because i am writing it a day late. Lame huh?
So yeah. I went running too madi, but not as long as you! I just run i don't even know...
Google says it's 1.2mi but idk... You ran good madi... ANYWAYS! Yeah my thanksgiving wasn't packed, but it was really fun! Luv you all! 
. We had TURKEY! Rolls, gravy, drinks, fruit salad, pistacio salad(better than it sounds), and other stuff too, oh... stuffing!hehe. but i can't remember the rest because i am writing it a day late. Lame huh?
So yeah. I went running too madi, but not as long as you! I just run i don't even know...
Google says it's 1.2mi but idk... You ran good madi... ANYWAYS! Yeah my thanksgiving wasn't packed, but it was really fun! Luv you all! 
~Jade~




1 comments:
Hope you didn't fall off the tramp!!!
Post a Comment